YouTube video: https://youtu.be/3GqFrhQD8MM
In this episode, we begin working with Dave’s Travel Tracker application and integrating with the FlightAware API to get real time status information about commercial airline flights. We do outbound integration with REST Messages and also create a Scripted REST API to accept status information via the FlightAware webhook.
- 02:11 - Introduction to Travel Tracker
- 04:47 - Introduction to FlightAware API
- 07:27 - Showing the Script Include with API calls
- 09:38 - Looking at the payload of the Flight Info webhook call
- 11:27 - Building the Scripted REST API
- 29:16 - Saving the API information back to the records
- 48:17 - Registering the Scripted REST endpoint with FlightAware
- 53:08 - Setting the alert for our flight
- 58:43 - Closing comments
None to speak of other than many typos.