YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNXaNTtaxeI
In this special early morning episode, we continue working with the Service Portal widget for the DoNow application that the members of this group are all working on. The focus this episode is to take the working frame of the widget and give it a little fit and finish to make it look more presentable using CSS. We add count badges, style them and work on styling the text of the widget.
- 02:11 - Recap of our Service Portal Widget
- 04:04 - Describing the agenda of styling CSS and adding badges
- 05:20 - Beginning to add the badge to columns
- 12:04 - Getting the live count of filtered data
- 12:34 - Reasoning about the scope of the ng-repeat
- 14:59 - Controller code to get the count of showing cards
- 18:27 - Adding code to HTML template and testing
- 21:16 - Recapping why the code worked
- 22:25 - Styling the CSS of the badges
- 26:18 - Hiding the badge when count == 0
- 29:32 - Conditionally change the badge class based on count
- 46:48 - Styling the text with CSS
- 56:12 - Closing comments
There were not any egregious mistakes in this episode, just some minor flubs, mis-speakings and early morning brain-os.