The Now Platform Paris release is now Generally Available! Now that Paris is GA that means that our early access period is over. During the roughly eight weeks of early access, we’ve posted deep dive blog posts on our pro-dev tooling, upgrades and ATF, Flow Designer, IntegrationHub, mobile, virtual agent, and more. We’ve also covered many of those Paris release features on our weekly Live Coding Happy Hour show.
You can use the tagging and search capabilities on this blog or on our Youtube Channel, or you can take a look at our Paris Overview blog where we’ve added links to every piece of Paris release content that we’ve published.
Though we’ve already covered most of the features we think developers should know about in the Now Platform Paris release, there are more that we think are important but weren’t able to cover during the early access period. We will cover some of these in more detail over the next few weeks.
- Process Automation Designer (or PAD) gives process owners a builder to digitize, visualize and manage end to end workflows across business services, and enables Agents to visualize that workflow in a simplified, task oriented view.
- GraphQL API framework - Create a custom GraphQL API to query record data from a component or a third-party system.
- Store Application Management - Opt-in to or Opt-out of store apps and manage your store application entitlements from within your instance.
- Now Experience Components - Take advantage of additional components and icons you can use in your custom Now Experience UI Framework components.
- Performance Dashboard runs across nodes - Review instance performance across all nodes rather than one node at a time.
- Inbound/Outbound IP ACL - Configurable in platform allow and deny rules for IP based restrictions.
- Invalid job runner user - In Instance Security Center, let administrators know when invalid users are set to run jobs.
- External self-user registration - Allows for self-registration of new users from a portal login page.
You can find a more comprehensive (non-developer focused) overview of the Now Platform Paris release over on the ServiceNow Blog, and stay tuned for more Paris release specific developer focused content by subscribing to the Developer Program Youtube Channel or checking back here on the Developer Blog.
Let us know what you’ve thought of our Paris content, or if you’d like to see us deep dive into something specific by leaving a comment below or finding a developer advocate on your social media platform of choice.