Here on the developer blog we try to regularly highlight the contributions from our 2020 Developer MVPs. They produce an abundance of great content aimed at ServiceNow developers that I’ve listed below grouped by the content creator.
I need to shout out to Jace Benson’s (one of our dev MVPs) ServiceNow news aggregator at https://jace.pro/news/, which I used extensively to put this post together.
A flow theme it seems!
- Flow Designer - Conditional Field Data
- Flow Designer: A LinkedIn Poll
- Flow Designer Action to Add Business Days to a Time
- Flow Designer Waits: When a Second isn’t a Second
- Animating the ServiceNow logo
- Scraping HTML with ServiceNow
- Creating good API documentation
- Knowledge Recommendations upon ticket creation
- Ticket Queue Threshold Notifications
- GraphQL in a way I understand
- Careful with reserved words
- Paris feature - Requested For variable
- TechNow Ep77 | Review of Paris Features
- Let’s Talk - Paris Release with Jace Benson
- Speed up Flow Designer testing on “Wait for a duration of time”
- Virtual Agent User Input File Picker (Paris)
- Orlando > Paris Webassessor blackout period
- Labels in Virtual Agent User Input “Static Choice” are not shown correctly
- Checklist items still editable while record is closed
- Virtual Agent Customizable Chat Menu (Paris)
- Be a Better Servicenow Developer
- Ep011 - What’s Up With Catalog?
- Titans of #ServiceNow - Donte Hooker
- Learning ServiceNow: How wide can you go?
- Ep014 - So you’ve decided to be a ServiceNow Consultant
- Ep015 - The TRUTH about Customization vs Configuration